I am a returning customer
Gracias por registrarse en Volga 1!
Se le notificará por correo electrónico una vez que su cuenta haya sido activada por el propietario de la tienda.
Si tiene CUALQUIER pregunta acerca de El funcionamiento de esta tienda en línea, póngase en contacto con el propietario de la tienda .
Se ha desconectado su cuenta. Ahora es seguro dejar el ordenador.
Su cesta de la compra se ha guardado, los elementos dentro de ella se restaurarán cada vez que vuelva a acceder a su cuenta.
Comprar Trandate Online
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|60 píldoras||€1.22||€24.14||€97.53 €73.39|
|90 píldoras||€1.09||€48.28||€146.29 €98.02|
|120 píldoras||€1.02||€72.41||€195.06 €122.65|
|180 píldoras||€0.95||€120.70||€292.59 €171.89|
|270 píldoras||€0.91||€193.10||€438.88 €245.78|
Trandate is used for treating high blood pressure. It may be used alone or in combination with other medicines, such as diuretics. Trandate is an adrenergic receptor blocker. It works by blocking both alpha and beta receptors in the body, which results in the lowering of blood pressure.
Use Trandate as directed by your doctor.
- Take Trandate by mouth with or without food.
- If you miss a dose of Trandate, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Trandate.
Store Trandate at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Trandate out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Labetalol hydrochloride.
Do NOT use Trandate if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Trandate
- you have second- or third-degree heart block, moderate to severe first-degree heart block after a heart attack, heart failure, abnormal heart function test (eg, electrocardiogram [ECG]), or shock caused by serious heart problems
- you have asthma, obstructive airway disease, or other breathing disorders
- you have severe slow heartbeat or severe low blood pressure.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Trandate. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have diabetes, an adrenal gland tumor (pheochromocytoma), lung or breathing problems (eg, bronchitis, emphysema), kidney problems, liver problems, or thyroid problems
- if you have heart problems (eg, slow heartbeat, irregular heartbeat, Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome, sick sinus syndrome), low blood pressure, or a history of heart failure, or you have had recent heart attack
- if you are scheduled to have or have recently had major surgery.
Some medicines may interact with Trandate. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Calcium channel blockers (eg, verapamil), cimetidine, or digoxin because they may increase the risk of Trandate's side effects
- General anesthetics (eg, halothane) or nitroglycerin because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Trandate
- Beta-agonists (eg, albuterol) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Trandate.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Trandate may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Trandate may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or lightheadedness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Trandate with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Trandate may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after starting treatment. Be sure to take your medicine even if you may not feel 'normal.' Tell your doctor if you develop any new symptoms.
- Do not suddenly stop using Trandate without first checking with your doctor. Suddenly stopping Trandate may result in chest pain or temporary symptoms such as shaking, sweating, headache, irregular heartbeat, and general unwell feeling. If your doctor decides that you should stop using Trandate, your dosage should be reduced over a period of 1 to 2 weeks and you should be carefully monitored.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you use Trandate before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- If you have a history of any severe allergic reaction, talk with your doctor. You may be at risk for an even more severe allergic reaction if you come into contact with the substance that caused your allergy. Some medicines used to treat severe allergies may also not work as well while you are using Trandate.
- Trandate may interfere with certain lab tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are using Trandate.
- If your doctor has instructed you to check your blood pressure and heart rate regularly, be sure to do so.
- Diabetes patients - Trandate may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Diabetes patients - Trandate may hide signs of low blood sugar, such as a rapid heartbeat. Be sure to watch for other signs of low blood sugar. Low blood sugar may make you anxious, sweaty, weak, dizzy, drowsy, or faint. It may also make your vision change; give you a headache, chills, or tremors; or make you more hungry. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Lab tests, including kidney and liver function tests, may be performed while you use Trandate. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Trandate should be used with extreme caution in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Trandate while you are pregnant. Trandate is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Trandate, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; indigestion; lightheadedness; nausea; stuffy nose; temporary tingling of the scalp; unusual tiredness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; dark urine; decreased sexual ability; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; mental or mood changes; muscle pain or tenderness; persistent loss of appetite; right upper stomach pain; shortness of breath; slow heartbeat; swelling of the hands or feet; unusual bruising or bleeding; vision changes; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Para no tener de pasar por situación adversa alguna y evitar los efectos secundarios, tendríamos de tener en cuenta las precauciones, advertencias, así como las contraindicaciones con tal de no sufrir las reacciones adversas o algunos efectos secundarios, pero algún que otro paciente hipersensible puede sufrir reacciones negativas de diferentes incidentes que luego enumeraremos. Tan pronto como observan estos efectos diríjanse o llamen al médico sin dudarlo, póngase en contacto con un doctor en línea o con su médico personal, al no ser que ocurra alguna incidencia indeseable:
- Burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- increased sweating
- Blurred vision or other changes in vision
- cold sweats
- difficult or labored breathing
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up from lying or sitting position
- shortness of breath
- swelling of face, fingers, feet, or lower legs
- tightness in chest
- Acid or sour stomach
- change in taste or bad, unusual, or unpleasant (after) taste
- decreased interest in sexual intercourse
- feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- inability to have or keep an erection
- lack or loss of strength
- loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
- not able to ejaculate semen
- sensation of spinning
- stomach discomfort, upset, or pain
- stuffy nose
|Accession Number||DB00598 (APRD01062)|
LD50 = 66 mg/kg (Rat, IV). Side effects or adverse reactions include dizziness when standing up, very low blood pressure, severely slow heartbeat, weakness, diminished sexual function, fatigue
Si estamos hablando de una estrategia de entrega internacional para una compra en línea, entonces tenemos que mencionar que hablamos también de unos servicios centrados en el cliente y una estrategia de conjunto, más cuando la cobertura geográfica de entrega debe ampliarse constantemente. La calidad debe estar a su mejor nivel, las soluciones técnicamente insuperables. Como ustedes bien saben, hacemos especial ahínco en envíos a estas ciudades de Peru: