I am a returning customer
Gracias por registrarse en Volga 1!
Se le notificará por correo electrónico una vez que su cuenta haya sido activada por el propietario de la tienda.
Si tiene CUALQUIER pregunta acerca de El funcionamiento de esta tienda en línea, póngase en contacto con el propietario de la tienda .
Se ha desconectado su cuenta. Ahora es seguro dejar el ordenador.
Su cesta de la compra se ha guardado, los elementos dentro de ella se restaurarán cada vez que vuelva a acceder a su cuenta.
Comprar Zestoretic Online
Acebitor Acelisino comp. forte Acelisino comp. mite Acelisino comp. semi Acercomp Acercomp mite Acerdil Acerdil D Acetan Acinopril Adco-Zetomax Adco-Zetomax CO Agimlisin Albigone Amlace Amlodac-L Amlopril Amlot-L Amlovas-L Amtas-LP Apo-lisinopril Apo-Lisinopril/HCTZ Austell-Lisinopril Acecomb Acecomb mite Acecomb semi Acemin Acepril Adicanil Alapril Amesos Amicor Amicor H Arrow Lisinopril Auro-Lisinopril Co Axelvin A.R.A. + H Abetis plus Accumax Co Accupro Comp Accuretic Accuzide Accuzide forte Acczide Acediur ACE-Hemmer-ratiopharm comp Aceplus Acepril Plusz Aceprix Plus Acequide Acesistem Acetan HCT Acetensil Plus Acezide Acrosar-D Acrux plus Actelsar HCT Actilop-H Actimed Losartan + Hydrochlorothiazide Acuilix Acuren Acuretic Acuzide Adbeta-H Adco-Quinaretic Adco-Retic Adelphan-Esidrex Advantec Albustix D Aldactazida Aldactazide Aldazida Almetec-Co Aloneb Alozide Alpertan D Alsartan-H Altace hct Altace Plus Alteisduo Alvastran HCT Alzor HCT Amdipin H Lafrancol Amelior plus HCT Ameride Amilco Amiloferm Amiloferm mite Amiloretic Amiloretik Amilorid Amilorid comp. Pharmavit Amilorid comp.-ratiopharm Amilorid/HCT AL Amiloride + Hidroclorotiazida ratiopharm Amiloride Comp. CF Amiloride HCl/hydrochloorthiazide Accord Amiloride HCl/hydrochloorthiazide Aurobindo Amiloride HCl/hydrochloorthiazide Focus Amiloride HCl/Hydrochloorthiazide Mylan Amiloride HCl/Hydrochloorthiazide PCH Amiloride HCl/Hydrochloorthiazide Sandoz Amiloride Hydrochlorothiazide Teva Amiloride/Hydrochloorthiazide Apotex Amilostad HCT Amilozid-B Amilozide Amilozid-Teva Amiretic Amithiazide Amiton Amizide Amlodipin Valsartan HCT Sandoz Amlong-H Amlosyn-H Amlovin-H Amosar Forte Ampril hd Ampril HL Amprilan Amprilan H Amprilan HD Amprilan HL Amprilan ND Amprilan NL Amuretic Amvasc Plus An Li Bo Anastol Ancor Plus Ancozan Comp. Angilock Plus Angiopress Comp. Angioretic Angioretic Forte Angiosartan Plus Angiotec plus Angiozide Angitel-H Angizaar-H Anin Plus Anjal Anreb Plus Anza AnzaPlus Apo-Amilzide Apo-Candesartan/HCTZ Apo-Cilazapril/HCTZ Apo-Cilazapril/Hydrochlorothiazide Apo-Combilos Apocor Plus Apo-Enalapril/HCTZ Apo-Hydro Apo-Irbesartan/HCTZ Apo-Losartan-HCTZ Apo-Quinapril/HCTZ Apo-Triazide Apo-Valsart HCT Apo-Valsartan/HCTZ Aquinil Ara Plus H Arablocktans Aradois H Arados HCT Aralox H Aralter Plus Aranda Araplus H Aratan-d Aratan-D Forte Araten Plus Arbitel-H Arbiten Plus Arbium Plus Arbloc Plus Arblos-H Arb-SD Argelon H Argelon HL Arionex Combi Arkamin-H Arrow Losartan Potassium and Hydrochlorothiazide Artazide Asart-HT Astel-H Atacand Atacand HCT Atacand plus Atacand Plus Forte Atacand Plus Mite Atacand Zid Atasart-H Aten-H Atenoretic Atenova H Atenzio Plus Atol-H Avan HTC Avapro HCT Avasart HCT Avedar Awalten Axtil Plus Axudan HCT Ayra Plus
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|60 píldoras||€0.99||€15.53||€74.94 €59.41|
|90 píldoras||€0.90||€31.07||€112.41 €81.35|
|120 píldoras||€0.86||€46.60||€149.89 €103.28|
|180 píldoras||€0.82||€77.67||€224.83 €147.16|
|270 píldoras||€0.79||€124.26||€337.24 €212.98|
|360 píldoras||€0.77||€170.85||€449.66 €278.80|
Zestoretic is used for lowering high blood pressure. Zestoretic is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor and thiazide diuretic combination. It works by removing excess fluid from the body and causing blood vessels to relax or widen.
Use Zestoretic as directed by your doctor.
- Take Zestoretic by mouth with or without food.
- If you take cholestyramine or colestipol, ask your doctor or pharmacist how to take it with Zestoretic.
- Take Zestoretic on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
- Taking Zestoretic at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to use Zestoretic even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Zestoretic, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Zestoretic.
Store Zestoretic at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Zestoretic out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredients: Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide.
Do NOT use Zestoretic if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Zestoretic or any other sulfonamide medicine (eg, sulfamethoxazole, glyburide, probenecid)
- you have a history of angioedema (swelling of the face, lips, throat, or tongue)
- you have a history of kidney artery narrowing
- you are unable to urinate
- you are taking dofetilide or ketanserin
- you are pregnant.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Zestoretic. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you are able to become pregnant
- if you have impaired liver function, blood vessel problems (eg, stroke), heart disease (eg, congestive heart failure), or high cholesterol
- if you have a history of kidney artery narrowing or decreased kidney function, you are on dialysis, or you have had a kidney transplant
- if you have gout, diabetes, or electrolyte imbalances (eg, high or low potassium levels, low blood sodium levels), or you are on a sodium-restricted diet
- if you have a collagen vascular disorder (eg, lupus, scleroderma), bone marrow problems, or severe immune system problems
- if you have a history of allergies or asthma
- if you are scheduled to have major surgery or receive anesthesia.
Some medicines may interact with Zestoretic. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Aldosterone blockers (eg, eplerenone), corticosteroids (eg, prednisone), digoxin, dofetilide, ketanserin, lithium, loop diuretics (eg, furosemide), potassium preparations, potassium-sparing diuretics (eg, triameterene), or trimethoprim because the risk of electrolyte problems and irregular heartbeat may be increased
- Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), dextran sulfate, diazoxide, or narcotic pain medicine (eg, codeine) because the risk of low blood pressure may be increased
- Gold-containing medicines (eg, sodium aurothiomalate) because flushing, nausea, vomiting, and low blood pressure may occur
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen, indomethacin, celecoxib) or salicylates (eg, aspirin) because they may decrease Zestoretic's effectiveness
- Insulin, sulfonylureas (eg, glyburide), or other medicines for diabetes (eg, metformin) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Zestoretic.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Zestoretic may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Zestoretic may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Zestoretic with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Zestoretic may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Check with your doctor before you use a salt substitute or a product that has potassium in it.
- Drink plenty of fluids while taking Zestoretic and avoid engaging in activities that cause excessive sweating. Dehydration, excessive sweating, vomiting, or diarrhea may lead to a fall in blood pressure. Contact your health care provider at once if any of these occur.
- Diabetes patients - Zestoretic may raise your blood sugar. High blood sugar may make you feel confused, drowsy, or thirsty. It can also make you flush, breathe faster, or have a fruit-like breath odor. If these symptoms occur, tell your doctor right away.
- A persistent, unproductive cough may occur. Tell your doctor if this occurs. Recovery is rapid when the medicine is stopped.
- Patients who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after starting treatment. Be sure to take your medicine even if you may not feel 'normal.' Tell your doctor if you develop any new symptoms.
- Zestoretic may not work as well in black patients. They may also be at greater risk of side effects. Contact your doctor if your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Zestoretic before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Zestoretic may cause you to become sunburned more easily. Avoid the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths until you know how you react to Zestoretic. Use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing if you must be outside for more than a short time.
- Zestoretic may interfere with certain lab tests, including parathyroid function tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are taking Zestoretic.
- Lab tests, including blood electrolytes, blood pressure, complete blood cell counts, and kidney function, may be performed while you use Zestoretic. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Zestoretic with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Zestoretic should be used with extreme caution in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Zestoretic may cause birth defects or fetal death if you take it while you are pregnant. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. Zestoretic is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Zestoretic.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; headache; lightheadedness; nausea; persistent nonproductive cough; tiredness; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain or discomfort; confusion; dark urine; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; increased thirst; joint pain, stiffness, or swelling; muscle cramps or weakness; numbness or tingling of hands or feet; persistent and unusual stomach pain; persistent sore throat or fever; red, swollen, or blistered skin; severe dizziness or lightheadedness; shortness of breath; sudden unusual weight loss or gain; trouble swallowing; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual or severe weakness or tiredness; vision changes; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Para no tener de pasar por situación adversa alguna y evitar los efectos secundarios, tendríamos de tener en cuenta las precauciones, advertencias, así como las contraindicaciones con tal de no sufrir las reacciones adversas o algunos efectos secundarios, pero algún que otro paciente hipersensible puede sufrir reacciones negativas de diferentes incidentes que luego enumeraremos. Tan pronto como observan estos efectos diríjanse o llamen al médico sin dudarlo, póngase en contacto con un doctor en línea o con su médico personal, al no ser que ocurra alguna incidencia indeseable:
Incidence Not Known
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- back, leg, or stomach pains
- black, tarry stools
- bleeding gums
- blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- blood in the urine or stools
- bloody urine
- blue lips and fingernails
- blurred vision
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- chest pain
- clay-colored stools
- cloudy urine
- cold sweats
- cough or hoarseness
- coughing that sometimes produces a pink frothy sputum
- coughing up blood
- cracks in the skin
- darkened urine
- decrease in urine output or decrease in urine-concentrating ability
- decreased frequency or amount of urine
- difficult, fast, or noisy breathing, sometimes with wheezing
- difficulty with breathing
- difficulty with swallowing
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up from a lying or sitting position
- dry mouth
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- flushed, dry skin
- fruit-like breath odor
- general body swelling
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- general feeling of tiredness or weakness
- greatly decreased frequency of urination or amount of urine
- increased blood pressure
- increased hunger
- increased sweating
- increased thirst
- increased urination
- joint pain, stiffness, or swelling
- loss of appetite
- loss of heat from the body
- lower back or side pain
- muscle cramps or pain
- nausea or vomiting
- numbness, tingling, pain, or weakness in the hands or feet
- pain in the joints or muscles
- painful or difficult urination
- pains in the stomach, side, or abdomen, possibly radiating to the back
- pale skin
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- red, irritated eyes
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- red, swollen skin
- redness, soreness, or itching skin
- scaly skin
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- sores, welting, or blisters
- sugar in the urine
- swelling of the face, fingers, legs, ankles, feet, or lower legs
- swollen or painful glands
- tenderness of salivary glands
- thickening of bronchial secretions
- tightness in the chest
- troubled breathing
- unpleasant breath odor
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- unusual weight loss
- vomiting of blood
- weakness and heaviness of the legs
- weight gain
- yellow eyes or skin
- decreased interest in sexual intercourse
- difficulty having a bowel movement (stool)
- feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- hair loss or thinning of the hair
- inability to have or keep an erection
- increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
- muscle spasm
- pinpoint red or purple spots on the skin
- redness or other discoloration of the skin
- sensation of spinning
- severe sunburn
|Accession Number||DB00999 (APRD00092)|
|Groups||Approved, Vet approved|
The most common signs and symptoms observed are those caused by electrolyte depletion (hypokalemia, hypochloremia, hyponatremia) and dehydration resulting from excessive diuresis. If digitalis has also been administered, hypokalemia may accentuate cardiac arrhythmias. The oral LD50 of hydrochlorothiazide is greater than 10 g/kg in the mouse and rat.
5.6 and 14.8 hours
Si estamos hablando de una estrategia de entrega internacional para una compra en línea, entonces tenemos que mencionar que hablamos también de unos servicios centrados en el cliente y una estrategia de conjunto, más cuando la cobertura geográfica de entrega debe ampliarse constantemente. La calidad debe estar a su mejor nivel, las soluciones técnicamente insuperables. Como ustedes bien saben, hacemos especial ahínco en envíos a estas ciudades de Peru: